5 Tips To Keep Your Car Clean This Summer
20 Jun 2016 admin 0
Fields Corner works with alot of cars whether it be windshield or glass replacements or installing new window tints. Being around cars all day, we understand that people have a difficult time occasionally keeping their car clean. Each season has its effects on cars, and with these tips you can ensure a cleaner car for the summer.
- Do you have a compressed air machine? If so you’re in luck. Carpets in your car are often thick and curly. This machine will help blow out all the built up dirt and crumbs that a vacuum would miss. If you don’t have a compressed air machine, a stiff and strong brush can be used to get all the junk out of the carpets.
- When cleaning tires, try using a non-acid solution. This will clean them but will also ensure that you don’t take off any paint or coating.
- Treat your car to a full body hand wash. Be sure that you get in all the nooks and crannies of your vehicle. The best technique on top of that is to use long and broad strokes. This is done to make sure no streaks are left behind.
- Polish and wax your newly cleaned car. Polishing is great to make sure your paint is smooth and waxing is done to protect it.
- Vacuum the interior of your car. You should also take a small brush to the small knobs and vents of your car to remove any dust.
Keeping your car in tip-top condition includes keeping it clean and working with an experienced and trusted company during any repair work. If your car has any windshield or window cracks, please feel free to reach out to Fields Corner Glass. For more information you can give us a call at 617-265-8886 or fill out our online contact form.