Automotive Window Tinting
At Fields Corner Glass we do all the tinting in shop / ourselves meaning we do not (sub) it out like other companies. We start off working on all of your windows with a lifetime warranty. The process includes:
- Working on the side windows all the way up to the edge so you don’t see a space when you roll down the doors.
- We do the back window in one piece. Every piece of film we cut is fitted perfectly for your vehicle so you don’t see any light or gaps in the windows.
- We heat form every window to contour the curves of every vehicle as every vehicle is different.
- We mask every door gasket to prevent any dust or dirt from getting transferred from the gasket to behind the film where it would be trapped for the life of the tint.
- We try to do it in as close to a dust free environment as possible.
We take A lot of pride in our work, preparation in window tinting installation is 75% of the job, we also wet down our floors every day to keep the dust down.And we do all this for most vehicles for the price of $225 installed we like to have each vehicle for approximately 3 to 4 hours where you going to have the vehicle for a long time you want to make sure it is done right and that’s where we come in we treat each vehicle like it’s our own, you can be sure it’s going to be done correctly where each installer has at least 25 years experience. We also have been in business for close to 50 years
While many people get window tinting for its “cool” look, it in fact provides other benefits. Below, is a list of car tinting benefits:
- Custom Look: One of the most cost effective ways to enhance a cars appearance is after window tinting. You’ll notice the sleek, custom look as soon as the installation is complete. A car will look more expensive once the windows are tinted.
- Heat Rejection: As you drive, you’ll find your vehicle is cooler and more comfortable. Major manufacturers of window films have made tremendous progress in developing films that give heat rejection rates of over 60%. The films we carry come with lifetime warranty against turning purple, bubbling and peeling, as well as a special scratch resistant coating. The scratch resistant coating can protect your investment from every day use of rolling the windows up and down.
- Glare Reduction, Protection from UVA, UVB: Tinting reduces glare and protects you and your car’s interior from harmful UVA and UVB rays. Whether it’s the blinding glare of the sun or the friendly interstate tailgater, tinted windows can be the right solution. Medical experts and auto upholstery technicians both have long known what the damaging UV rays from the sun, even on cloudy days, can do to our skin and auto interior! Today’s quality tinting materials eliminate up to 99% of these UV rays before they can get into your auto.
- Security: Tinting has always been associated with increased security for your auto, what a thief does not or cannot see usually will be left alone! Recently, some window film manufacturers have introduced safety tinting that can strengthen your windows to a point even a baseball bat wielding thief will have a tough time breaking into your auto through the windows. A somewhat overlooked safety aspect is in the event of an auto accident, window tinting can help shattered glass hold together helping to prevent it from spraying the inside of the auto with sharp splinters of glass.
Please feel free to view our gallery with our latest window tinting jobs. For more information about our window tinting services, please feel free to give us a call at 617-265-8886 or fill out a contact form.